Friday, November 26, 2010

Survived Thanksgiving and the Shattering

Yep, I've been slacking. Both with the blogging and with the working out. I could blame it all on personal life chaos last week, or having the kids all Thanksgiving week, but really, I should have done more. I haven't been a complete bump on a log, though, and have managed to work in some activity, mostly with the aforementioned kids. I am happy to say, though, that after three full Thanksgiving dinners, with all the carbs and pie those entailed, and some leftovers, I am still down slightly on my weight over the week. Broke the 220 mark, and weighed in at 219.7 this morning. Minor milestone, but I'm happy.

On the geek front, World of Warcraft experienced the Shattering on Tuesday. Probably another reason for my lack of blogging. Made a new character using one of the new race/class combos available, a human warrior. He's only at level 15 so far, but I'm enjoying it... I've also been exploring all the changes in the world with my main character. All in all, it's pretty cool. The Plants vs Zombies quests are a hoot. I can't wait until the expansion proper hits in a week and a half so I can make my worgen (werewolf, for the non-players out there) characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment